Palisades Funding Turkey Trot 2018 will take place on
Thanksgiving Day – Thursday, November 22, 2018!
PLEASE NOTE THAT TEMESCAL CANYON ROAD WILL BE CLOSED FROM 6:30 AM – 10 AM ON RACE DAY.
ENTRANCE TO TEMESCAL CANYON ROAD WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE FROM SUNSET. THIS WILL CLOSE AT 7:45 AM SHARP FOR THE SAFETY OF THE RUNNERS.
The 6th Annual Palisades Funding Turkey Trot is here once again!
So the time has come to give you the download on all the information you need to have a fantastic experience and STILL make it home in time to enjoy the rest of your Thanksgiving Day!
In order to keep this tradition going strong, we must minimize the impact we place upon the neighborhoods along the course route.
Below are the 10 Things You Need to Know for the 6th Annual Pacific Palisades Turkey Trot…
- Parking is available off Bowdoin St. and Temescal Canyon Rd.
- If you live near Pali High, please WALK. Less cars = better experience for everyone.
- Gates open at Pacific Palisades Charter High School at 6:30 AM.
- Head directly to Dolphin Stadium football field and look for the Start Line Arch.
- Fast runners to the front. Slower runners, walkers and strollers please move to the back of the corral.
- No Dogs allowed on football field or track.
- Both the 5K and 10K start at 8:00 AM.
- Medals and Water will be available at the Finish Line.
- 5k runners ideally should finish by 9:30 AM. 10K runners by 10:30 AM.
- Medical Staff will be on-site.
Additionally, we will present awards at 10 AM.
START LINE: Pali High Football Field
FINISH LINE: Pali High 50-Yard Line
STREET CLOSURES: 5AM – 11AM
CHARITY: Hearts with Hope
PACKET PICKUP (LOCATION is the same as last year): Monday, 11/19, Tuesday, 11/20 and Wednesday, 11/21 from 9am-5pm at Palisades Funding, 15304 W. Sunset Blvd. Suite 201, Pacific Palisades (Located above Starbucks, enter through the stairwell door to the right of Subway).